Do you want a vibrator but feel funny about buying one? Are the shapes and sizes off-putting? Don’t know exactly what to buy? Then the HELLO TOUCH finger vibrator might be just the toy for you.
I just got my Jimmyjane HELLO TOUCH from My Secret Luxury, a high quality online sex toy boutique. I had heard about the company from other sex educators and writers so when Stacy Rybchin, the owner of My Secret Luxury, contacted me about becoming an affiliate I asked her to give me this specific toy for review. And she graciously said yes.
Why the JimmyJane HELLO TOUCH?
I think this is a perfect toy for older women or for women who are just buying their first sex toy. It has a number of advantages and very few disadvantages that I can think of.
- It doesn’t look like a sex toy. It feels more natural than using a phallic or oddly shaped object. If the thought of a “sex toy” turns you off, this one is perfect. It’s like playing with finger puppets…sorta.
- People with diminishing hand strength or arthritis have difficulty with gripping or holding on to an object for a length of time. Coming to a climax takes a little time—the HELLO TOUCH becomes part of your fingers; you can gently caress and stroke naturally for as long as you wish.
- This finger vibrator allows you to be creative in how and where you focus the vibrations (remember it has 2 finger pads). You can insert a finger in the vagina and touch various areas to see what gives the most pleasurable sensation. You can use finger and thumb to grasp a labia or the clitoris with vibration coming from 2 sides (very nice feature). Possibilities are endless. I liked the sensation from holding one vibrating finger at the top of my clitoris as I ran the other finger up and down from vaginal opening to tip of clit.
- This is a toy that works in couples sex. Women often need extra stimulation during intercourse. With this toy there is no big bulky object coming between you and a partner. Wherever you might place a finger, you can now do that with the vibration pad. It’s slim and small enough to allow for direct stimulation to the clit during penetration.
- You can use this toy on your partner. With a man, simply cup your hand around his penis to give a vibrating grasp. You can also use it to stroke him, running the two fingers down his shaft, around the penis, on his balls or other places that he finds pleasurable.
Is there a downside to this toy? It probably won’t fit comfortably on huge fingers. There are 2 sturdy bands to slide over your finger but I don’t think they’d stretch enough to accommodate large hands. Another small issue for people with limited dexterity might be opening the battery case, the fit is tight (a good thing).
I have used the toy three times now and find it strong enough to satisfy! And, I look forward to trying it out with a partner. As with many toys you can use firmer pressure to get a strong sensation. It can be a light caress or a throbbing sensation. Your choice.
It is waterproof, so clean-up is simple—hot water and a little soap. Or an antibacterial toy cleanser if you own one.
The Case for Luxury Sex Toys
My transactions with My Secret Luxury have been very comfortable and delightfully easy. Packaging was discreet on the outside; the inside package was gift-wrapped. The website is attractive, easy to navigate and luxuriously sexy. The toys are all carefully chosen from the highest quality manufacturers. The products are all safe and attractively designed. Yes, the products are a bit more expensive, but you are getting high-quality toys which have stronger and quieter motors and look lovely.
We deserve access to toys designed with specific knowledge of how a woman’s body responds. And I’m willing to pay a little extra for a yummy toy. When I hold a Jimmyjane product (I have several) in my hand I feel fabulous. Most of their items are battery free, beautifully packaged and designed to fit the curves of my body. I think you will find that to be true with all of the toys at My Secret Luxury.
I’m doing this toy review because I think you deserve to know about the range of toys available on the market. And, I want to help those of you who may not feel comfortable buying sex toys for yourself. I consider sex toys to be a luxurious and necessary part of my sensuous experience. Why deny ourselves the pleasures of the flesh? Aren’t our most delicate body parts worthy of the attention? I think so.
Disclosure: I did receive a free Jimmyjane HELLO TOUCH in exchange for this review. But, I assure you that I would not be writing this review if my experience was a negative one. My commitment to provide you truthful, helpful information informs all of my writing on sexuality.
When you click-through to the site and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage.
For more on sex toys read: