So, do we need sex education for adults? Absolutely. Don’t assume that just because we’re older and wiser that we don’t need a little help with topics related to sex.
For instance, thanks to Michael Douglas, we’re having conversations about HPV and transmission–since he didn’t really have all his facts straight. (I’ve been tested for HPV, have you? ) Need some education on this one? Oral Cancer and Oral Sex
There are hundreds if not thousands of topics to discuss under the umbrella of sex education. Some of these topics I’ve covered before and have linked them below. The others are equally important and may pop up here in the near future:
- HIV transmission in the elderly population- Understanding the Risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases for Older Adults and Part 2
- Condom usage among older adults
- Dealing with erectile dysfunction- Let’s Talk About Sexual Dysfunction and Changing Sexual Expectations As We Age
- Vaginal dryness-this site has basic information on the subject.
- How to select a sex toy- A Vibrator Primer and Reasons You Might Benefit From Buying a Sex Toy
- Why you need lubricants Lubricants, Essential For Your Sex Life
- Sex questions for older adults: Joan Price’s site, Better Than I Ever Expected is written for the over 60 crowd.
- How do I rekindle desire? Want Pleasure? Learn How to Become More Orgasmic
- Masturbation- May Flowers and A Little Self-Pleasuring and Celebrating National Masturbation Awareness Month
- Is porn all that bad?
For more, you’ll just have to keep coming back!
Thanks to Ms Quote at A Good Woman’s Dirty Mind for the poster.